Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Multi tenten Pic request

  1. #1

    Multi tenten Pic request

    I need pics of Tenten without her Headband, Hair down, side/back.front shots too. Thanks in advance. I want these for Cosplaying BTW

    EDIT: Typos........

  2. #2
    Ciber's Minion Mut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    LA, Cali
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,086

    Multi tenten Pic request

    You got it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

    Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

  3. #3
    AdmiralKage DarthEnderX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NinjaPirate HQ
    Posts
    5,905

    Multi tenten Pic request

    There, I just drew them and am holding them up to my computer screen for you.

  4. #4
    Moderator Emeritus Assertn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,728

    Multi tenten Pic request

    only if you show us the cosplay pics later
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

  5. #5

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Haha. Sure

  6. #6
    Pirate King ChaosK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Imaginations
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,179

    Multi tenten Pic request

    this will be odd...


    LaZie made this...a long time ago.

    "It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

  7. #7
    Xeno Genesis Xollence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,287

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    this will be odd...
    Only if Neko is a male.

  8. #8
    Missing Nin kooshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CANADA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,372

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Odd anyways. Cosplaying always seems odd to me.

  9. #9
    Sexfiend Terracosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Outside you, inside you, does it matter?
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,218

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
    I need pics of Tenten without her Headband, Hair down, side/back.front shots too. Thanks in advance. I want these for Cosplaying BTW

    EDIT: Typos........
    Here you go!

    Wait... something's wrong.... or should I say right?

  10. #10
    Missing Nin kooshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CANADA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,372

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Too much.... Yzak!! I really like the coffee break one though, very cute.

  11. #11
    AdmiralKage DarthEnderX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    NinjaPirate HQ
    Posts
    5,905

    Multi tenten Pic request

    That guy has, like...ADVANCED Androgeny. Holy shit.

  12. #12

    Multi tenten Pic request

    You know what? Fuck you. You showed me how much of an ass you guys can be. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I AM BANNED!!! I WOULD NEVER, NEVER BE ON A BOARD WITH ASSHOLES LIKE YOU!

  13. #13
    Meanwhile: Heaven Weeps. Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,689

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Don't worry, we didn't want you either, lazy crybaby.

  14. #14

    Multi tenten Pic request

    YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT ANYBODY! YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR SOMETHING NICLEY! INSTEAD OF BEING A NIICE PERSON AND GIVING THEM THE LINK WHERE THEY CAN GO, YOU DECIDE TO BE SARCASTIC ASSHOLES.

  15. #15
    Sexfiend Terracosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Outside you, inside you, does it matter?
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,218

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Did she just quote Linkin Park?

  16. #16
    Meanwhile: Heaven Weeps. Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,689

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
    YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT ANYBODY! YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR SOMETHING NICLEY! INSTEAD OF BEING A NIICE PERSON AND GIVING THEM THE LINK WHERE THEY CAN GO, YOU DECIDE TO BE SARCASTIC ASSHOLES.
    You obviously know that this thread belongs elsewhere, but you posted it in the Naruto Anime discussion anyway. So go fuck yourself!

  17. #17
    Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    KitKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,648

    Multi tenten Pic request

    I assume you tried googling this, and met with little success. Most of us don't keep huge Naruto picture databases, and aren't likely to have such pics on hand, and would only try googling, probably to meet with the same result. The other option would be to rewatch episodes and take screenshots, but that's a lot of work. I probably would have tried for you, except that I don't have many older Naruto eps on my computer and therefore would have had to download them again. We're not unhelpful, just lazy mostly. If you haven't gotten a helpful response yet, it's because no one has any pictures on hand. Sarcastic responses are faster and usually more amusing.

  18. #18

    Multi tenten Pic request

    You guys are just plain ol' retarded.... you guys are flaming me because I wanted tenten screenshots. Wow
    You should get a medal.

  19. #19

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Originally posted by: Neko Haruko
    YOU FUCKERS DON'T WANT ANYBODY! YOU DISRESPECT EVERYONE THAT ASKS FOR SOMETHING NICLEY! INSTEAD OF BEING A NIICE PERSON AND GIVING THEM THE LINK WHERE THEY CAN GO, YOU DECIDE TO BE SARCASTIC ASSHOLES.
    Are you kidding? You're mad at us because we didn't go get you pictures? PMS much?

  20. #20

    Multi tenten Pic request

    Originally posted by: KitKat
    I assume you tried googling this, and met with little success. Most of us don't keep huge Naruto picture databases, and aren't likely to have such pics on hand, and would only try googling, probably to meet with the same result. The other option would be to rewatch episodes and take screenshots, but that's a lot of work. I probably would have tried for you, except that I don't have many older Naruto eps on my computer and therefore would have had to download them again. We're not unhelpful, just lazy mostly. If you haven't gotten a helpful response yet, it's because no one has any pictures on hand. Sarcastic responses are faster and usually more amusing.
    Thank you for being a kind person. Yes, I did google it and got little results. But now have the screenshots becase I ran into Aone. They were nice enough to tell me how to get the episodes I needed to get awesome Tenen screenshots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •