Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140
Results 2,781 to 2,786 of 2786

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

Jounin
    Got my copy of Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age Collectors Edition in the mail on Friday. Been playing since then. So far seems good.

-Edit-

I forgot how grindy this game is lol.

Anyone that cares to watch someone else play I am streaming my gameplay here https://www.twitch.tv/jamiecchi

Injustice 2 and just finished Ratchet and Clank. Going back to Nioh

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Destiny 2 runs really damn smoothly. I'm impressed with how polished it is technically. Game-wise it's entertaining for now.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Where are you playing it?

Blog Entries
    I'm waiting for my Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. It should come Saturday. I can finally conclude that stupid cliffhanger of the anime.

EDIT: It arrived today WOOT.
    Last edited by shinta|hikari; Thu, 10-26-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Spunky.

Blog Entries
    Just finished Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth.

This is an amazing game. The story, art, music, voice acting, and yes, even gameplay is great. The difficulty is a little too easy on default, but an easy toggle for hard mode fixes that.

For those who liked Utawarerumono (the first series, not the new one), this is a must play. It actually concludes the story that was sorta left hanging there. Even if you hated the second series, you will absolutely love this direct sequel game. It has politics, strategy, battles, and harem building in droves, just like the old game. The main character is a heroic bad ass, and all the heroines are adorable and interesting. It was worth it getting a Vita, a decision I used to regret, just for this game. You can also play it on PS4.

Now I will start playing Trails of Cold Steel 2 to fill the hole that is this (On)kami-ge.

Spunky.