Page 159 of 159 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159
Results 3,161 to 3,164 of 3164

Thread: In the news today

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I did not know her, but clearly I remember clearly her roles in older anime...
    It seems she felt death coming and had enough time and will to safely stop her car. It's both a little more of a sad news, as she suffered a little more, but also proof of incredible strenght to make the right choices in the last moments of her life.

Rest In Peace

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Blog Entries
    Conversely, if she had crashed her car (without dying immediately, ofc), someone would've reported it and she might've been saved.

Spunky.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    It is possible the car was reported quickly even in that case. But I see your point. What I see as a quality or strenght might have played a role in her death.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-0...04?pfmredir=sm

Psychopass, or that episode in Kino's Journey anyone?

As problematic as this is, I'm interested in seeing how this experiment works out. With the amount of uncultured behaviour going on in China (witnessed first hand on multiple occasions), this might be the only way to enforce quick results. It also explains why there are 8 cameras at bloody intersections.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~